This powerful suite of features helps sales executives and managers become more productive, gain greater insight and close sales faster.
- View data from across your company on Management dashboards
- Evaluate the performance of your business with Sales KPIs for Managers
- Measure your company's progress using Sales Metrics for Managers
- Save time by generating quick quotes and orders
You can manage your sales opportunities from first contact to final closure.
- Manage leads seamlessly from capture to opportunity conversion using workflow
- Ensure the most qualified sales representatives handle your opportunities
- Close sales faster using our Quick Sale Workflow
With powerful reports and sales graphs, you have immediate access to business data for analysis and for making decisions.
- Choose from a comprehensive selection of reports
- Create reports using our intuitive reporting tools
- View/access a snapshot of sales opportunities anytime via our Sales Funnel
You can easily manage opportunities across teams in different regions or territories.
- Create new teams and re-assign leads in minutes
- View campaign response rates and associated sales revenue by region
- Gain deeper insight into the performance of sales campaigns by territory
Save time by accessing all the information you need as a sales professional from one intuitive workspace.
- Monitor opportunities and pipelines on two pre-installed Sales Dashboards
- Manage your call lists, calendar and appointments
- View your key accounts
Quotes and orders
You can become more efficient by providing sales quotes along with up-to-date product and pricing information.
- Create accurate quotes and orders
- Automatically generate sales proposals using predefined templates
- Access business data stored in your business management solution
With Sage for Sales, you get real-time, accurate forecasts so you can see where your sales forecasts stand at any moment in time.
- Consolidate forecasting information quickly and easily across teams
- Export forecast information to Excel for further analysis
- Monitor the progress of deals and use this information to improve future sales performance