Sage CRM and Sage ERP work better together.
When you marry your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, you can transform your business into a more customer-centric and efficient company.
Lincoln Waste Solutions did it.
For several years, the US-based waste management company used over 500 spread sheets to manage a complex customer service chain. As the company grew, it faced problems like inefficient business processes, inaccurate data and inconsistent communications. The company also wanted a way of improving customer service.
Then, Lincoln Waste Solutions integrated Sage CRM with Sage ERP. The business was almost immediately able to simplify internal communications, share information between departments and improve customer service.
You can do the same.
How Sage CRM and Sage ERP can help your business
By joining Sage CRM and Sage ERP, your company can:
- Improve interdepartmental communications by enabling different departments to collaborate.
- Reduce duplication of data and of work by giving employees a means of updating a single, central database.
- Make more informed business decisions by providing managers a better view of your business and of customers.
- Become more customer focused by making key information available across departments.
- Drive profitability with more productive employees and efficient business processes.
Get this free eBook to learn more about Sage CRM and Sage ERP
As the owner or manager of a successful company, you may already know what an ERP or CRM solution brings to your business. You may have had less time to consider how Sage CRM integrates with Sage ERP and how they can make your business more productive and efficient.
Don't worry, we wrote a book about it.
Download Extending the power of CRM across your business and find out why modern businesses value an integrated CRM and ERP solution.
Featured customer - Lincoln Waste Solutions
After the North American company Lincoln Waste Solutions integrated Sage CRM and Sage ERP, its customer service teams became 40 percent more efficient.
"Previously, incoming customer queries could only be dealt with by looking through disconnected spreadsheets, documents and billing software. Now it’s all on one screen, which makes our people much more productive."