Your new customer service solution
Sage CRM is the ideal tool for customer service teams who want to provide better support.
Now you can add customer information to Sage CRM more easily, you can resolve customer queries faster, and you can grow your business.
Your customer service teams can manage customer queries and support cases from one intuitive workspace.
- Access accurate and up-to-date information on one screen
- Create a dedicated company or customer dashboard for specific accounts
- Monitor customer cases from one place
With Sage CRM, your customers, business partners and suppliers can log cases and view updates online.
- Connect your exiting website to a web self-service portal
- Enable your customers to input data through custom web pages
- Deliver the service your customers expect, when they expect it
We created Sage CRM so you can capture, manage and resolve customer issues using quickly and easily.
- Automate the progress of cases through standard workflows
- Monitor cases easily using the Cases Pipeline
- Track and action cases and service level agreements
With Sage CRM, you can manage your customer service team and give each team member what they need to resolve customer service issues.
- Manage customer service cases
- Monitor metrics like case volume, history and resolution times
- View customer service cases assigned to you and your team
Your customer service team can resolve customer service cases faster by building an online knowledgebase of common issues and solutions.
- Gain immediate access to a central repository of customer service solutions
- Publish reviewed and approved solutions
- Search for solutions in the office and at customer sites
You can monitor and measure the performance of your customer service team with easy to create reports.
- Access a comprehensive suite of standard and custom reports
- View metrics such as call volume, case resolution times and follow-up statistics
- Create visual reports and charts